A few days back, Infinix launched its first even 5G phone. Now, the Infinix Zero phone with Dimensity 900 5G chipset arrived in the Indian market. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Infinix Zero 5G in Nepal.
Infinix Zero 5G Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Infinix Zero 5G sports a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. It supports a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 240Hz touch sampling rate. Similarly, it can hit up to 500 nits of brightness and has a punch hole cutout for housing a selfie camera.
The back design of the device looks familiar to the Oppo Find X3 Pro. It comes with a rectangular camera module housing quad-LED flash and a triple camera setup. The handset is 8.8mm thick and weighs 199g. Likewise, it features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as it lacks OLED/AMOLED display. You can choose between three color options: Cosmic Black, Skylight Orange, and Horizon Blue.
Talking about cameras, there is a triple camera setup on the back. The setup consists of a 48MP main sensor with a 26mm lens and PDAF. Likewise, it has a 13MP telephoto lens with 2X Optical Zoom and PDAF. In addition, there is a 2MP depth sensor for taking portrait shots.
Upfront, it has a 16MP sensor with 1.12µm pixels and a 1/2.76-inch sensor size. It can record up to 1080p videos up to 30fps. Similarly, you can go up to 4k@30fps from the rear camera.
Performance and Memory
Infinix Zero 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G chipset. It is a 6-nm based chipset with an eight-core CPU having 2.4GHz of maximum frequency. Likewise, the Mali-G68 MC4 GPU handles the graphics.
The device has 8GB (+3GB Extended) of RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It also comes with a microSD card slot through which you can expand the storage up to 256GB. On the software front, it runs on Android 11 with XOS 10 UI on top.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5000mAh battery. It offers 22 hours of talk time and 27 days standby time upon a full charge. It also supports 33W fast charging. Moreover, it features 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Infinix Zero 5G Specifications:
- Body: 168.7 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm, 199g
- Display: 6.78-inch IPS LCD panel, 500 nits (peak)
- Resolution: FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.4Ghz Cortex-A78 & 6x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- RAM: 8GB (+3GB Extended)
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, XOS 10
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP, PDAF
- Telephoto: 13MP, 2X Optical Zoom, PDAF
- Depth: 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 33W
- Color: Cosmic Black, Skylight Orange, Horizon Blue
Infinix Zero 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix Zero 5G retails at INR 19,999 for the sole 8/128GB version in India. We expect the Infinix Zero 5G price in Nepal to start at around NPR 34,999 if it launches in Nepal.
|Infinix Zero 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 19,999||NPR 34,999|
- Also watch a video from MKBHD on Infinix Note 8
- Also Check:
- Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal (2023), Full Specs, Availability - April 6, 2023
- Best Laptops Under 80000 in Nepal [2022 Update] - June 30, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus are now available for pre-order in Nepal - February 23, 2022