After launching the Honor 50 series, Honor has launched the X20 SE in China. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Honor X20 SE in Nepal.
Honor X20 SE Overview:
Display and Design
Starting with the display, the Honor X20 SE sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and supports 16.7 million colors. Comparing its punch hole with its competitor, it looks quite large. However, you get minimal bezels around the display.
The handset measure 160.68 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm and weighs around 179g. On the back, it has a pill-shaped camera module housing a triple camera setup and a LED flash. Also, you get an “Honor” branding on the bottom of the rear panel. It is available in four color options: Blue Water Emerald, Cherry Pink Gold, Magic Night Black, and Titanium Silver.
As I mentioned earlier, you get a triple camera setup on the back. There is a 64MP main sensor with an f/1.9 aperture and it supports EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization). Unfortunately, for a price cut-off, the company has excluded an ultrawide lens. The remaining two lenses are 2MP macro and depth sensors for macro and portrait shots.
Upfront, it has a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture inside the punch hole cutout. The rear camera supports different shooting features such as AI photography, high pixel mode, large aperture, and so on. You also get some shooting options on the front camera such as simply face capture, time-lapse photography, gesture photo, and so on.
- You May Be Interested In:
Performance and Memory
The Honor X20 SE is powered by Dimensity 700 chipset from MediaTek. The chipset has an integrated 5G modem that allows dual 5G standby. It features an eight-core CPU with 2.2Ghz of maximum frequency and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
Users can choose between 6GB or 8GB RAM paired with 128GB of internal storage. Just like Honor 50 SE, it also supports Google Mobile Services (GMS) outside of China. It runs on Android 11 out of the box with Magic UI 4.1 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a decent 4000mAh battery that has support for 22.5W fast charging via a Type-C 2.0 port. It features 5G, 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi ac, GPS, and Bluetooth 5.1.
The device retains a 3.5mm headphone jack which was missing on the Honor 50 series. Further, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics authentication.
Honor X20 SE Specifications:
- Body: 160.68 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm, 179g
- Display:6.6-inch TFT LCD, 94.2% screen to body ratio
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.2Ghz Cortex-A76 & 6x 2.0GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G75 MC2
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- OS & UI: Android 11, Magic UI 4.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.9
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Wired: 22.5W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Blue Water Emerald, Cherry Pink Gold, Magic Night Black, Titanium Silver
Honor X20 SE Price in Nepal & Availability
Honor X20 SE will go on sale in China on July 9. It costs CNY 1,799 for the 6/128GB trim and CNY 1,999 for the 8/128GB model. If it launches in Nepal, we expect the Honor X20 SE to start at NPR 37,999 in Nepal.
|Honor X20 SE||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,799||NPR 37,999|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,999||NPR 40,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023