After months of leaks, rumors, and teasers, Google finally launched the Google Pixel 6 alongside the Pixel 6 Pro. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Google Pixel 6 in Nepal.
Google Pixel 6 Overview:
Let’s start with the camera first. Here, Google Pixel 6 misses out on a telephoto lens. It has the same 50MP (OIS) Samsung’s GN1 main sensor with 1/1.3-inch pixel size. It uses pixel-binning technology to give 12.5MP images. With a big sensor, you get better low-light performance.
The second lens is a 12MP ultrawide lens with a 114-degree field of view. Similarly, it has an 8MP front-facing camera with a 94-degree field of view.
Now, Google Pixel 6 feature a custom image processor which takes computational photography to a new level. It has Magic Eraser which automatically removes distraction from photos, improves portrait mode, night mode, and Astrophotography.
Display and Design
The device comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, resulting in a 20:9 aspect ratio and nearly 411 PPI density. Similarly, it supports up to 90Hz refresh rate but it’s not an adaptive refresh rate. Moreover, the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and features a punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
Google had already revealed the design of the Pixel 6 before its launch. The back panel is also protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and the frame is made up of polished aluminum. It has a big camera bump on the back that houses a dual-camera setup, LDAF sensor, and a LED flash. Moreover, it is available in three different color options: Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, and Stormy Black.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Google Pixel 6 is Google’s custom-made Tensor chipset. It is a 5nm-based chipset with eight cores CPU having a pair of Corte-X1 powerful cores. Reaming six cores includes two mid-level cores and four power-efficient cores. Similarly, it has a Mali-G78 MP20 GPU for handling graphics.
The handset is available with 8GB RAM paired with 128/256GB storage. On the software front, it runs on the latest Android 12. Moreover, Google has promised 5 years of security updates.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a 4614mAh battery. It supports 30W fast wired charging which can charge the phone from 0-50% in just 30 minutes. Similarly, it also supports 21W wireless charging and reverses wireless charging. Unfortunately, you only get a USB Type-C cable without charging brick inside the box.
The phone features an optical under-display fingerprint sensor and stereo speakers. Furthermore, it has support for 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC.
Google Pixel 6 Specifications:
- Body: 158.6 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm, 207g
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10+
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Google Tensor (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.8Ghz Cortex-X1 & 2x 2.25Ghz Cortex-A76 & 4x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128/256GBUFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.9, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 114-degree FOV
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 4614mAh
- Wired: 30W, 50% in 30 minutes
- Wireless: 23W
- Reverse Wireless: Available
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified for 1.5m for 30 minutes of water
- Color: Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, Stormy Black
Google Pixel 6 Price in Nepal and Availability
Google Pixel 6 is available for pre-order in the US where its price starts at $599. We expect the Google Pixel 6 Pro price in Nepal to start at around NPR 99,999 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Google Pixel 6||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Also watch the unboxing/first look of Google Pixel 6 from MKBHD
- Also Read:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023